Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 17 postova ]  Stranica Prethodna 1 2
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: pet srp 13, 2012 1:18 pm 
član VKH
član VKH

Vozi: volvo a kaj bi drugo
Evo i još nešto što nije zaživjelo:

This new luxury car from Volvo, the replacement for the S90 range, will be arriving next year (1998) with a new 325bhp Cosworth engine. The engine is a 4.3 litre unit made entirely of aluminium and it weighs under 200kg. It is mated to a five speed automatic gearbox and gives the car a top speed of 250kph (155mph). There are five prototypes of the new car all made by hand at Torslanda in Sweden which are being tested at night on a test track at Hallerad under the utmost secrecy and two 850's have been fitted with the new engine to test it out in traffic conditions. The car will be bigger than current Volvos, longer, wider and with a large wheelbase and apparently the luggage space is quoted as enormous. "Teknikens varld" reports that the code name for the new flagship Volvo is the P2X. When will it arrive we don't know but V10 power sounds exciting doesn't it? Now I wonder how the engine would perform in a Williams or McClaren with Damon or Michael driving?
http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/volvonews7.shtml

WG-tjuner
Raskapam tuđe 850-ke ko da su moje!
Koji puta uspijem nešto i popraviti!

Vrh

PostPostano: pet srp 13, 2012 1:39 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

Vozi: Nissan 350z
http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedija ... Wikipedije" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu  Odgovori  [ 17 postova ]  Stranica Prethodna 1 2

Vremenska zona: UTC+01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 5 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir: